Our site or it’s affiliates (“Sites” or “Website”), such as www.hispanXunidos.com, www.aquialla.com,welcomes unsolicited written contributions from our community of knowledgeable, experienced industry professionals, bloggers, authors, musicians & various other artists.
Before making any submissions, please read this page in its entirety…
SUBMITTING GUEST POST:
Submissions will be considered when sent as follows:
- Subject line must read “Submission.”
- Provide a working phone number & email where you may be reached.
- Submit a professional picture & brief bio (200 words or less) to appear at the bottom of the article, as well as with a link to your site or social profile.
- Submission are to be sent via e-mail to :
HispanXunidos (HXU) Articles: HispanXunidos@gmail.com
HispanXunidos.com is focused on cultivating an environment of unity within our diverse Hispanic communities to help foster intercultural understanding, acceptance & to empowerment of Hispanic Voices.
Aqui | Alla Articles: AquiAllaOfficial@gmail.com
AquiAlla.com is a digital magazine celebrating our diverse cultures, traditions and beliefs. We live life here/Aqui, while keeping our heritage alive from there /Alla – Soy de Aqui y de Alla, con orgullo!
By submitting an article to our sites , you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following:
OUR BEST PRACTICES & RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ARTICLE POSTING:
- Posts must be well-written, informative & relevant to our audience.
- Content will stay on-topic to ensure our readers stay engaged & receive maximum value.
- Our readers should want to share your Post on their social media or email to friends/colleagues.
- Outbound links used must be helpful and relevant to the article. Maximum 2 backlinks per article; however, exceptions may be made depending on various factors.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Contributor / Guest Posts must be your own original work. We do not accept articles or parts of articles that have been published elsewhere.
- Recommend written pieces to be between 1,000 & 2,500 words, though shorter articles may be accepted.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted. We use various tools to ensure no submission is plagiarized.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source, such as a referral URL.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but it will be the property of our website(s) once published.
- We encourage you to share the Content URL you have authored to your social media or your own website.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in Guest Post submissions.
- Our “Sites” reserves the right to add its own affiliate links and/or digital ad units within the page where we deem appropriate.
- Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website or social media profile within the author bio. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We do not offer any compensation for writing Guest Posts.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach for posts written for our sites.
- Our “Sites” reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary, especially for grammar and relevance.
- Once we officially publish a Post, within first week:
- You are welcome to request reasonable grammatical or wording changes to the content.
- Note: Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date.
- You may request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links.
- If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Our “Sites” reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest Post without prior notice to the author.
- By providing a Guest Post to “Sites” , you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of “Sites” website, company or its affiliates.
***NO SPAM | SOLICITATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED***
We review content within 72 hours of submission. We will reach out to you should we decide to publishing the article.